Centennial Wall Tent offers you incredible value:
- The fabric is cut oversized just enough so when weather arrive and the fabric shrinks, it will finish to the full size of the frame.
- Included with every Centennial Tent is our exclusive heavy-duty interior frame. Made of 13/8” galvanized steel tubing, this material was chosen for its incredible strength. All fittings have the same angle so there are only two types. The unique slip fit joint allows for quick and easy setup.
- Three popular floor plans (10x12, 12x16, and 16x20) allow for a flexible and efficient use of the available space.
- Our 12x16 Centennial Wall Tent sleeps three hunters with room for a stove — or it sleeps four good friends, five close friends or six family members.
- The Centennial Wall Tent is made with 100% cotton Army Duck, our very best wall tent fabric. It will keep you cozy and warm in the most severe weather or cool in summer.
- The 30” tall x 36” wide screen window centered in the back wall gives you excellent ventilation.
- A sod cloth is sewn into the bottom perimeter to give you a weather seal.
- The 5” silicone stove pipe reinforcement is sewn into the left sidewall.
- Your tent includes a bag made of breathable fabric for long-term storage.
- There is sufficient rope for eave outriggers and perimeter rope loops. Rope locks are included.
- Steel stakes are also included in these packages.